Sample Last Day Thank You Letter of Mid Level Manager


When you turn in your resignation letter and search for new employment or may be looking for an entrepreneurial stint, you obviously have memories at the organisation and colleagues to thank. It is always recommended that along with the resignation letter you should also write a last day thank you mail to your colleagues.   

Following is an example of a mid level executive expressing his gratitude to his team and the organisation.



<Name>
<Contact: Address, Company Designation>


Hi All, 

Today is my last working day at our organisation , Its has been a memorable journey so far and I wish to thank you all for the support and guidance . I have enjoyed working here and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all. During these last two years you all have provided me support and through your encouragement and guidance I have been able to do well in all assignments . 

With many of you, I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come even though I shall not be here with you. I wish to thank my colleagues from our project and friends Dave, Mat, Hari and Sophie for always being there with me. 

Special Thanks to my manager for the incessant support , guidance and motivation which kept me going in difficult times . Its been a privilege and an honor working with you sir . 

Lastly I wish to thank my pool/snooker friends for the wonderful frames we played. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors . 

I will be reachable at abcd@gmail.com 

Warm regards 

<Your Name>

1 comment:

  1. Last Day email in Office format – Adieu!, When you are leaving a team or organization, it's always good to send them an email on your last working day Read More on JobLagao

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...