Last Day at Work Email | Thank you Email

On your last working day in office, do spare a few thoughts for those colleagues and friends who made your time at work memorable, and write a thank you email mentioning them. Appreciate the efforts of your manager, team mates and friends for the opportunities you got at the organisation. Always remember to drop in your contact information like email or Linkedin Id. Your thank you letter should be sincere and grateful in tone.

Following is a sample last day email for your reference.

Email Subject: Thank You and Good Bye

April 27, 2012 will be my last working day at our organisation. 

My 9+ year stint here brought me closer to wonderful people – at ABC Corp and our client personnel, taught me some great lessons along the way, and provided deep insights into how large organizations work and run. I look at this period of my life with pride, happiness and satisfaction. You have contributed to making this happen. Thank you very much. 

As some of you know, I have taken a professional break to fulfill my academic ambitions. I enlist your best wishes and I wish you the same towards achieving your goals in life. 

Regards 
XYZ 
Mobile: 
Linkedin:


You may also want to mention names of few of you close friends or managers you worked with. Also you may consider adding some Thank You Quotes to your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...