Resignation Letter Sample – Resigning due to personal reasons.

Many a times one may have to put in his or her resignation letter due to personal reasons like family commitments, relocation, marriage etc.
As you float your resume on job portals its best to write a simple and polite resignation letter mentioning that you are resigning due to personal reasons.
If you have any specific reason to resign and wish to mention it you may do so but it’s strictly optional.
Following is a simple resignation letter sample for those resigning due to personal reasons.



<Your Name>

<Contact: Address, Company Designation>

To,

<Manager’s Name>
<Mangers Designation and Contact>
Dear <Manager’s Name>
As you may have noticed, for the past couple of months I have been kept occupied by my personal commitments and it has become increasingly difficult to manage my work obligations at the same time.
Since it is extremely important for me to concentrate on my personal commitments at this point of time, I regret to bring to your notice my decision to resign from the post of <your designation> with <company name>.
I am grateful to the organisation for all the opportunities provided to me. Kindly treat this as my official resignation letter.
Thanking You

<Your Name>
<Designation and Contact>

Also read :
Email Format for Resignation


The above sample resignation letter follows a simple resignation letter template applicable in most cases. But you may want to know how to make resignation letter writing easy or check some more resignation letter samples.

5 comments:

  1. Can't get a better sample..thanks a million! Letters UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. precise and perfect!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect sample......thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anu !! We are happy we could help you.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...